Details of Job
- Expiry date:
- Los Angeles
Because of organization extension and improvement, we as of now have an opening for a Plumber situated in our Los Angeles Office. We are searching for a propelled individual to join our bustling team. They will work nearby our Customer Services Manager and Customer Services group. We likewise have an extremely assorted scope of occupations at all diverse levels over the business, from vehicle experts to security and managerial staff.
- Run service calls daily from the hours of 8am to 4pm
- To provide excellent customer service and quality workmanship
- To report back to management all unforeseen circumstances for an immediate remedy.
- Collect upon completion of job receipt of payment for work rendered.
- To wholly partake in the work culture and organization of the company.
- Show a genuine appreciation in the craft of Plumbing
- Vital Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of water heater and boiler systems
- Ability to troubleshoot plumbing problems
- Knowledge of current codes at the national and regional level
- Ability to use a web-based program to track and manage jobs
- Solid skills in articulation and customer communication
- No prior law or other convictions
- No drugs or abuse of alcohol
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be punctual
- Ability to listen and take constructive criticism from upper management
- Ability to learn new skills
Consequently, for your aptitudes and experience, you will get:
Lords OF Plumbing has a positive duty to the advancement of Equal Opportunities for all workers and imminent representatives. All candidates will be considered on their benefits paying little heed to race, shading, ethnic or national source, nationality, inability, sex, conjugal status, religious conviction, sexual introduction, or whatever other grounds not identified with their capacity to work securely and successfully to completion of their work.